Vegas, baby. Vegas.
So yeah, we're in Vegas.
Plane was delayed an hour and a half in Albany. Finally landed at McCarren around 6:30pm PST. Took a cab to the Palms, checked in, and got my ridiculous PokerStars gear. Here's a shot of all the gear I got (minus the bag):

And here's a picture of me in the Soccer jersey. Absurd.

Our room at the Palms is quite nice. Especially the views. Here's our view toward the south end of the Strip, and then one looking down toward the pool:


After getting settled last night, we went to the Ghostbar and then to dinner at Nine. Both were unbelievably fabulous. From my seat at Nine, I could see, at separate tables, Mike Matusow, David Williams, and a woman that I'm 80% sure was Nicole Kidman.
However, our camera is on the blink, so I don't have pictures. And that really sucks because the view of the Strip from Ghostbar's outdoor 55th floor deck is amazing.
This morning I woke up at 6am (due to the time difference), and walked over to the Rio to register for the tournament. All I can say is that it's completely out of control over there. It was 6am and there must have been 150 tables of poker going: satellites to the main event, high stakes no-limit games, and idiots playing 2-4 limit hold'em all night. Outrageous. Again, I don't have pictures (I'll try to take some today and tomorrow).
Anyhow, I'm at Table 145, Seat 9 on Saturday. We're going over to the Strip for breakfast. I will write more tonight.

5 Comments:
Kick Ass! Vegas, baby, Vegas!
Sally and I think you should wear the white or black t shirt. They look the most normal... I don't know if I would have picked you for my soccer team in that shirt. You look like a lacrosse player pretending to be a soccer player. Oh, that's what you are. Proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is awesome.
I say you wear all the gear, in layers. Then as the day goes on you strip down the layers to reveal more PokerStars gear.
That was Steve leaving that post.
Hahaha that gear is HILARIOUS!!! I love the fact that you're wearing a black&red jersey.... too bad they didn't throw in an old school Starter jacket to match... a la Chicago Bulls baby!GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment
<< Home